Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sweatshirts and shoes and jeans…..oh my!

Less than two weeks before we leave for more than a month.

I wake up at night counting outfits, trying to mix and match. We’re trying to do this month long adventure with just carry on luggage. I think I can do it. It will be a challenge considering the diverse weather conditions we will experience – spring in New Zealand and summer in Fiji. But, during the NZ trip, we are planning a helihike. That will require some pretty warm clothes!

My mother says I can’t do it. My sister says I’m taking too much. I’m down to 6 pair of shoes (5 if you count the pair I’ll wear on the plane)….

I think I can, I think I can……

1 comment:

Mr. Kareem Mansour said...

howdy folks,

i can't wait to follow the details of this adventure. good luck packing! i know you can do it ...

mixing and matching outfits is perfect! how many pants do you really need? jeans, khaki's, some shorts ... and that's it! don't forget you can wash.

anyhow, great idea and congrats on your anniversary.

kareem